How to Order and Return Policy
Direct orders can only be placed with the use of a VISA, MasterCard, American Express or a Pre-paid Check. If you have an existing account with us you may use a Purchase Order number, but only if that account is current and we are assured that the invoice will be paid within 30 days. Orders can be placed for parts or items following the normal distributor guidelines: quantities of an each for instruments and case lots for consumables. There is a $25.00 minimum for orders and shipping charges will be charged to the purchaser.
Return Policy by Purchase Date:
- Items with a purchase date less than 90 days: Subject to 15% restocking fee
- Items with a purchase date over 90 days but before 176 days (6 months): Subject to 25% restocking fee and must be approved by TBS Customer Service Supervisor
- Items with a purchase date over 6 months: Must be submitted to appropriate TBS Product Manager for approval and are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
- No return is permitted on items with a purchase date older than 1 year.
Details Applicable to ALL Returns:
- Purchase date is the date the item shipped from TBS location.
- All repairs on returned items or shipping damage will be charged along with the restocking fee.
- All returns may be associated with a Return Authorization Number (RAN) - RAN is only valid for 90 days.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred.